AFIS / ABIS
A centralized biometric system of identity management
Create and maintain digital identities
Detect and resolve identity conflicts
Ensure data privacy and integrity
Automatic Biometric Identification System
Our AFIS / ABIS ensures the strongest defense against approbation of identity, use of false identity, identity theft and impersonation. It aggregates and stores securely biographic and biometric data acquired from the remote enrolment stations. It interfaces with our proprietary biometric engines to ensure the uniqueness of each identity.
Our AFIS can compare millions of ISO fingerprint templates/sec for fast 1:N matching and de-duplication requirements.
Our face recognition engine is extremly fast and accurate. It can find a person in less than one second in a collection of over one million faces.
Service oriented architecture
Standard based interfaces (SOAP and REST API).
High availibility and velocity
Designed for clustering, load balancing, scalability.
Supervision and traceability
System configuration, monitoring and log collection.
Biometric adjudication tool
- Create, validate, update, revoke, delete, merge, consolidate, query and retrieve identities.
- Biographic data,
- Fingerprint, portrait, iris images and templates,
- Connection to biometric identification engine,
- Miscellaneous documents and images.
- Biometric data encrypted with secret key stored into a secure token or HSM,
- Data transport using SSL technology (HTTPS),
- Strong user authentication,
- Full events traceability.
Database abstraction layer, compatible with any common database engines, such as:
- Supports rolled and flat fingerprint matching including flat-flat, flat-rolled, and rolled-rolled,
- MINEX interoperability compliant as per NIST.